Filter Custom Fields & Taxonomies
Cost: 21$ | Demo link
Last Update: 2 September 16
Software program Variation: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.3.1
Tags: ajax, woocommerce, taxonomy, maps, slider, array, meta filter, google maps, taxonomies, detailsearch, customized fields, filter, search filter, kind, search
High Resolution: No
Developed: 28 February 14
Compatible Web browsers: IE9, Chrome, Opera, IE11, IE10, Firefox, Safari
Compatible With: WPML, WooCommerce 1.6, Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce 126.96.36.199, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WP ecommerce 3.8.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x, WooCommerce 1.6.x
: WPML, WooCommerce 1.6, Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce 188.8.131.52, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WP e-Commerce 3.8.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x, WooCommerce 1.6.x
Profi Search Kind– A Look Filter for WordPress
Sure, the WordPress search is great, but wouldn?t it be much better to have a search filter, which could perform something like this: My youngster is seven years old and also I desire to get him a present for around 15 $? It consists of: a Fulltext Search with the options to highlight the matches you could choose, which texts are browsed an Array Search for numerical worths like rates, squaremeters etc
. With such a field you could for example recognize a search “I am browsing an apartment or condo with min.
A Location Browse recognized with Google Maps. Your client could pick a location on Google Maps as well as he gets just results (as an example apartment or condos) out of this location!
Select-, Radio-, as well as Checkboxes!
An Order-By-Box, where you can specify, whereby values your site visitor could buy the search results!
Or decide yourself, exactly how the outcomes will be gotten
Conditional Fields. Show certain fields only, if a particular worth is selected.
Hidden Fields, to limit filter cause particular groups or other taxonomy as well as personalized area!
Look button optional. You could use a search-button however you don’t need to. The filter will certainly be activated after each new selection if you don’t utilize it.
Reset button Just how does it work? You possibly make use of already Customized Taxonomies like Categories or Tags. You possibly use currently Postmeta informations like price, squaremeters, latitude, longitude, individuals, age or whatsoever. : You still have no search or filter, which could use these details! Profi Browse Type can! In really basic steps you can develop a search & & filter kind. Via Shortcode you could include this form in your web page. You simply create a? Information Page? and get in the shortcode. You can also use a widget to present the search filter in your sidebars! Your customer can then browse with this filter. The search is completly become aware with Ajax. So the outcomes will be shown instantly without leaving or reloading the web site. Yet, although it is run by ajax, the Back- as well as Forward-Buttons are functioning, like you anticipate them to do. So, if you visitor brows through a search result, he can just click? Back? ahead back to his search results page! The search results page things are personalized because of our unique layout engine. You could choose, which details will certainly be shown. So, when your site visitor can browse least expensive rates or highest rating, doesn?t it make sense, also to show this scores or prices in the resultlist? It does as well as so you can! Every Postmeta-Value or Taxonomie-Value you are utilizing for your search form can additionally be shown in your search engine result checklist!
What our individuals state:
Filter Personalized Fields & & Taxonomies is a 5 star ranked plugin. See a few of our individuals evaluations right here:
2. Specify input placeholder yourself.
3. Switch Widget type method from BLOG POST to OBTAIN.
4. More WP action hooks.
5. Turned the filter ‘sf-before-form’, ‘sf-after-form’, ‘sf-after-result-head’, ‘sf-after-results’, ‘sf-after-navigation’ to actions.
6. Bugfixes in order-by area.
7. Deprecated like_escape replaced with $wpdb->> esc_like.
8. small bugfixes.
1. new formfield – hierarchical taxonomies.
2. date-select – day/year/month-selectbox.
3. bugfix Program only postmeta secrets & & values of released posts.
4. fulltext search boosted, up to 2500% rapid search!
5. types-checkboxes and acf-checkboxes consisted of.
6. css of range slider boosted.
7. No use mysql-functions anymore.
8. some small fixes.
1. changed pagination relate to << span> > to avoid dead links for robots.
2. better editing of existing search filters by utilizing tabs now.
3. use of the apostroph.
4. search writers.
5. search blog posts published/modified after/before/in between a date.
6. Checkboxes: New operators for terms and also the alternative not to look in child_terms.
7. Custom CSS.
8. Import & & Export Searchforms.
9. SQL_BIG_SELECTS enabled for massive search filter.
1. hierarchical selectboxes for taxonomies.
2. fulltext search likewise for custom-made fields.
3. define steps for each array (e.g. 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 or 1, 2, 3, or 5, 10, 15 … ).
4. enable/disable resulthead.
5. select default order by.
6. decide the amount of outcomes per web page.
7. included brand-new classes for right as well as left arrowheads of outcome navigating.
8. widget/shortcode mix.
9. small bugfixes.
1. added search/reset-buttons.
2. boosted select-searches for taxonomies.
3. boosted css column mechanism.
4. autoload – rangeslider bugfix in widget.
5. expanded shortcode (showall = all outcomes are revealed from the beginning).
6. enhanced maps.
7. backend ux boosted (dialogbox open immediately after chosing a type aspect).
Variety Slider now likewise for taxonomies.
Edit alternatives after saving them.
Rearrange filter aspects.
Bugfix in Radiobutton filter.
New Attribute: Hidden Fields – restrict searches to a provided category (or other Taxonomy/Custom Area).
Boosted Taxonomy Look.
Boosted Google Maps.
Included conditional fields for “if A chosen program area 2”.
Widget performance added.
< Extra Can you provide me an example? Naturally! An item search for WooCommerce A Home Look with Maps That sound complicated, how do I set up such a search? It's very easy. We have a video clip tutorial, which describes you, exactly how this functions: Exactly how To Develop A Detailsearch in WordPress with Profi Search Type OK, but still, can't I examine it myself? Sure you can. There is a Demo variation, which you can test and also download and install whether this plugin fits your demands. You could download and install the trial here. You desire more info? Click WordPress Browse Filter. Certain, the WordPress search is great, but wouldn?t it be far better to have a search filter, which could execute something like this: My kid is 7 years old and also I want to purchase him a present for around 15 $? It includes: a Fulltext Look with the alternatives to highlight the matches you could determine, which texts are browsed an Array Browse for numeric values like prices, squaremeters and so on . With such an area you can for example understand a search "I am searching a house with min. Every Postmeta-Value or Taxonomie-Value you are making use of for your search form could additionally be presented in your search result listing! A product search for WooCommerce A Residence Browse with Maps That sound challenging, just how do I set up such a search?