Fast & Easy Calendar with app
Official price: 19$ | Demo url
Developed: 9 August 14
Compatible Web browsers: IE9, Chrome, Firefox, IE11, IE10, Safari, Opera, IE8.
High Resolution: No.
Software application Version: PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x, MySQL 4.x, PHP 4.x.
Last Update: 19 September 16.
Rapid & & Easy Schedule with application
Put, update, resize, drag and also drop things quick and easy with ajax calls.
– It consists of a good edit dialog for altering things with timepickers as well as datepickers. You could likewise offer schedule things a custom-made shade.
– Repeating events are feasible
– Add products by clicking on a day, add moredays things by clicking and also dragging your computer mouse, include things with a specific timerange promptly in the week- or day view by clicking as well as dragging your mouse
– Decline outside products feasible
– Customers can edit numerous points consisting of username and also password in their profile and also a settings dialog.
– Numerous optional fields, like place, description, phone could be readied to noticeable in config.php.
– It sustains language data, so you could add your personal. The currently included languages are English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Italian, Czech and also Gloss.
– This schedule has the opportunity to be accessed by login (customers can register themselves or admin can sign up individuals), ip or open accessibility.
– Several config options, like dateformat as mm/dd/yy or dd/mm/yy and so on …
– Automatic back-up of the data source. Back-ups are saved in the folder system/dbdump
– Touch friendly
– Import customers from a WordPress customers table.
– You could mount it in a subdomain of your wordpress setup and include a link right into among the website web pages to the calendar.
Include occasions from an outside table/database.
Shared schedule for all individuals or one calendar per individual
With an Android application to conveniently place things right into the schedule, likewise offline!
You could add items without internet connection, they will certainly be saved in your phone up until you have net connection and also you could save them to the schedule.
New V2 version, with date- as well as timepickers and also place- as well as description areas.
Updates are complimentary!
NOTE: Some people seem to have difficulty setting the course to the calendar. (FULLCAL_DIR in config.php).
This should be the course to your personal folder on your domain name with your service provider. You could locate it in your provider dashboard or by placing this at the top of config.php: echo getcwd();.
Others recognized start-up issues are that the paths are established inaccurate in config.php as well as all the folders must be readable and also system/dbdump, templates_c as well as system should be writable by everyone.
A person was having troubles since some files were writable by group. The service providers security didn?t enable that and an Exemption (softexception) was tossed. Making it not writable for team taken care of the issue.
Program events from other resources: from Exchange.
Add a install and update function to do the sql queries for you.
Update 1 (aug 2014):.
fixed an insect with wordcloud, when script tags were in calendar thing.
included possibility to configure your personal drag as well as drop products in config.php.
Update 2 (oct 2014):.
Repaired a pest with the passwordfield in the settings of the mobile application.
Included a boosted and also more protected method of including customers.
Customers could alter their userprofile as well as some setups currently.
Added Spanish language data.
Added optional description-, area- and also phone field, configurable in config.php.
Included assistance for persisting occasions.
Fields for setting the reoccurrence get noticeable when the chosen period in the datepickers is even more compared to one week.
Added some config choices, e.g. admin can change the dateformat: dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yy.
The calendar could stretch to screen.
Mouseover ‘delete-button’ re-introduced.
A loading indicator.
Possibility to truncate the title to a given length.
Description area in edit dialog.
Confirm message prior to erasing a thing.
Admin could quickly include individuals through a type.
Update 3 (oct 2014):.
A fix for a deprecated error with preg_replace in PHP 5.5.
The timefields are hidden now when the ‘allday’ checkbox is examined.
Fixed an insect with date fields when a reoccuring event is opened as well as the dateformat is mm/dd/yy.
Update 4 (jan 2015):.
– Included Polish language documents.
– Included search box, search results page sight with possibility to visit specific product in the schedule.
– Automatic backup of complete data source. (see to it the folder/ system/dbdump is writable, established it to 773 to ensure that the folder is not viewable in the web browser!).
– Included timetable table.
– Opportunity to login with link over the schedule, so now it?s possible to allow non-users see the schedule when gain access to type is? login?.
– Admin can login by adding?/ admin?
– Taken care of deprecated error (eregi).
– Added new config-options.
– Added sight dialog, to see an occasion when not visited.
– Config-option to determine so admin could see the external drag and also decline items.
– Included shades in listview.
– Dealt with summary field and also color not saving on edit.
– Updated paperwork.
– Taken care of a pest with validation kind? e-mail?.
Update 5 (11 jan 2015).
– Bugfix: when admin modifications a password of a user, the password of the admin was altered.
– Bugfix: the moments were not conserved properly when an occasion was included week or day sight.
– Dealt with unwanted behaviour when 2 web browser tabs with both the calendar in it were opened.
– New config alternatives: to determine if the individual must see a message when adding or editing was not enabled as well as another option that gives the admin full control.
– Updated documentation.
Update 6 (13 jan 2015).
Dealt with 2 pests, with USERNAME in the ‘adduser’ email and the shade option was hidden in the edit dialog.
Update 7 (20 febr 2015).
Bugfix: when admin has complete control as well as altered an occasion to a reoccuring event, the userID was lost.
Included more sentences to the language documents.
Bugfix: the? recover pattern? occasionally showed up when it shouldn?t show up.
Once, added a better color picker as well as the individual could change the color of all his/her events at.
Enhanced the? add individual? dialog.
Included extra performance to the admin area.
Update 8 (16 mar 2015).
Altered the added colorpicker (update7) to one more one (range), because it was causing a pest with dragging items in week view as well as day sight.
Added the opportunity of a mouseover with event information.
Included? Included a scrolling timepicker which also sustains AM/PM.
Included possibility to show the events in AM/PM timeformat.
Updated documents and also screenshots.
New config alternatives.
Update 9 (26 mar 2015).
Repaired deprecated mysql_connect error.
Repaired the failed admin insert query, due to duplicate mailaddress.
When adding a brand-new calendar, dealt with an issue with the colorpicker (didn?t lots the default color).
Fixed a validation mistake in my PHP form recognition.
Boosted format on mobile tool.
Fixed: the preliminary shade failed on tons of the edit dialog.
Added posibility to disregard timezones.
Included lines to language data.
Added confirm dialog when erasing a product.
New config choice: IGNORE_TIMEZONE.
Update 10 (3 may 2015):.
Dealt with a problem with not showing mouseover of repeating occasions.
Included opportunity to show description, place and phone in week sight, day view and also listing view.
Included config choices: SHOW_DESCRIPTION_IN_WDL_VIEW, SHOW_LOCATION_IN_WDL_VIEW, SHOW_PHONE_IN_WDL_VIEW.
Included sentences to language data.
Update 11 (3 may 2015):.
Repaired 2 problems with conserving account and eventcolor.
Gotten rid of Evol colorpicker.
Update 12 (9 may 2015):.
Taken care of insect with checkbox for Sunday not being checked.
Taken care of: Products with starttime behind 22:00:00 as well as endtime 00:00:00 (twelve o’clock at night) were incorrectly changed to the following day.
Dealt with concern that view dialog wasn’t opening.
Update 13 (23 juli 2015):.
– Show occasions from your own existing table (other data source). See the PDF for guidelines.
– Consisted of annual repeating opportunity, SQL update essential, see update4.sql for existing customers, for brand-new individuals it remains in the full db_for_new_users. sql.
– New config option: SHOW_LOCATION_IN_MOUSEOVER.
– Taken care of problem that a product can be included when not visited as well as ONLY_ADMIN_CAN_ADD_AND_EDIT held true.
– Taken care of bug that sometimes it was not possible to edit an occasion.
– Fixed issue with UTF8 encoding on search results page web page.
– Taken care of concern that simply included occasion could not be resized quickly.
Update 14 (3-8-2015):.
Included link field (SQL query needed, see update5.sql).
Included SHOW_URL_FIELD, SHOW_URL_IN_MOUSEOVER, SHOW_URL_IN_WDL_VIEW in config.php.
Included lines in language data.
Update 15 (4-8-2015):.
Taken care of: an included url had not been clickable in weekview.
Update 16 (24-8-2015):.
Schedule name is currently configurable.
IMPORT USERS FROM WORDPRESS TABLE: Added opportunity to import customers from WordPress wp_users table. (CSV).
TOUCH FRIENDLY: Made drag & & decrease and also daycell select working with touch devices, configurable in config.php. Added Italian language file: langIT.js.
Taken care of: url had not been established to empty when changing occasions.
Fixed: when url was empty, null was visible in listview.
Taken care of issue: when developing an event in monthview, allDay checkbox should be set to real.
Added checkbox in account edit kind to set an individual energetic.
Upgraded language data.
Converted login kind.
Update 17 (19-9-2015):.
Added Android application v2. New points are the day- as well as time pickers as well as area- and description field.
Added Czech language 3 new config alternatives, to figure out which day wases initially day of week, whether weekend shows up, which hour ought to be scrolled to initially and which hour should was initially visible hour: FIRSTDAY_OF_WEEK, SHOW_WEEKENDS, FIRST_SCROLL_HOUR, MIN_VISIBLE_TIME.
Fixed: translation of login type was missing the language.
Fixed: when upgrading an event in many cases the shade was reset to schedules default color. Repaired: deleting an admin didn’t function.
Taken care of: lengthy occasions that are more days compared to 2 months where disappointed in a specific month when beginning day was prior to the beginning of the end and also the month day desired completion of the month.
Modify: The days are not automatically set any longer when the ‘error in dates’ mistake is not triggered.
When you have an existing data source with a table that has also the name ‘customers’, you can define an additional name for the schedule’s users table. Do this in/ model/users. class.php,/ model/settings. class.php and also/ lib/utils. class.php.
Update 18 (4-10-2015):.
Added possibility to disable automatic data source backup.
Added opportunity to publish and also connect data to occasions, SQL update as well as 2 config alternatives included: SHOW_FILE_UPLOAD, MAX_EVENT_FILE_UPLOAD, do not fail to remember to add a writable folder: ‘uploads’.
Repaired: when showAMPM set to true as well as timepicker dateformat is dd/mm/yy, the startdate as well as enddate is wrong after updating an occasion.
Update 19 (30-11-2015):.
Altered the name of an id: interval_day_div changed to interval_week_choice_div Starting a persisting event is currently a lot more rational, with a checkbox. Included possibility to make areas required for the edit dialog. Dealt with: data expansion was undefined right after upload.
Update 20 (23-2-2016):.
Included possibility to unable editing and enhancing an occasion by 2 users at the exact same time. (new config-option: SAVE_CURRENT_EDITING).
Taken care of: initial day of week, very first scroll hour and minutes noticeable time were not working. Altered possible values for SCHEDULE_SQLDUMP to ‘day’, ‘hr’ or ‘never’.
Included lines to language files.
Update 21 (27-4-2016):.
Repaired: when altering the number of? every x weeks? of a weekly recurring event, the upgrading was not deal with. Added opportunity to produce night-shifts Included icons on occasions for persisting and night-shift Added lines to languagefiles Added config-option: MAX_VISIBLE_TIME Fixed: $obj_db was undefined in 2 functions in user.class.php.
Update 22 (29-6-2016):.
new config-option: SHOW_ONLY_TITLE_WHEN_NOT_LOGGED_IN.
equated several words.
Update 23 (19-9-2016 ).
Taken care of: In php 7 it is not permitted to have a fabricator with same name as the name of the course. Dealt with: begin date as well as end day where always readied to today when adding a product from the mobile app. Fine-tune: gotten rid of transparency when 2 or more events where at the very same time.
Most recent Fullcalendar has assistance for restricting the quantity of events visible in 1 day as well as a plus to reveal the rest of the events on that particular day, i will try to develop that in, just i need to go back to square one, because Fullcalendar 2.x is totally different …
I am utilizing the mobile app for 3 years currently as a type of logbook. You could add things for yesterday, tomorrow or today. I will certainly include a datepicker, so users could likewise decide to pick a date.
When you set up an upgrade do not duplicate everything. It’s not essential to update config.db.php.
You could check config.php to see if there are brand-new config choices.
And always remember making the folder ‘templates_c’, system and publishes writable:.
for linux this would certainly be:.
$> > chown nobody: no one smarty/templates _ c.
$> > chmod 775 smarty/templates _ c.
In many cases a cache folder is also needed:.
$> > mkdir smarty/cache.
$> > chown nobody: nobody smarty/cache.
$> > chmod 775 smarty/cache.
All kinds are verified for proper customer input and also just then passed to the database.
Documents, SQL included.
Added a scrolling timepicker which likewise supports AM/PM.
Added possibility to develop night-shifts Included symbols on occasions for persisting and also night-shift Included lines to languagefiles Added config-option: MAX_VISIBLE_TIME Fixed: $obj_db was undefined in 2 functions in user.class.php.
Taken care of: begin date and end day where always set to today when adding a product from the mobile app. You could include things for the other day, today or tomorrow. I will include a datepicker, so users can additionally choose to choose a day.